Vision has just launched a new elegant 1650 mAh battery which is ideal for the one who wants to try out Variable Voltage vaping.
Vision names their Variable Voltage batteries for Spinner. This implies you can turn (spin) the buttom of the battery and change the output voltage.
But it gives you an easy option of how much “output power” you want when vaping. Or you can adjust output power to fit your customizer.
• The battery is switched on/off by pressing 5 times on the button
• Variable Voltage from 3.3 – 4.8V
• Vision Spinner II has a power indicator button:
White: 60 – 100% battery power left
Blue: 30 – 60% battery power left
Orange: 0 – 30% battery power left (recharging required)
• When recharging cannot be postponed the button will blink 15 times in different colors
• Thread: 510 & eGo thread
• Diameter: Approx. 1.5 cm
• Length: 12.45 cm
• Variable Voltage: 3.3 – 4.8V
• mAh: 1650
Black, Blue, Pink, Steel